Small Business Consulting¶
- remaining piece
The Personal MBA: Master The Art of Business
- Business Model examples: https://gist.github.com/ndarville/4295324
How do we justify this expense in terms of Return on Investment?
How do we quantify organic / word-of-mouth marketing?
In terms of sales, what’s a reasonable performance goal?
In terms of market share, what’s a reasonable performance goal?
Are there benchmarks for how / what competitors are doing in this space?
What are our desired outcomes from this experiment?
What do we want to happen when our message reaches people?
“How to make your business plan stand out?”
- Data (see: Data Science)
- Projections: Pessimistic, Realistic, Optimistic
- Version Number: (see http://semver.org)
- Collaborative Document: (it will change)
- Live Doc
- Publish to HTML and PDF:
Interactions: Cold, Warm, and Hot
See: Team Building
The Four Ps¶
See: Data Science
- Total Time Reading (TTR)
- [ ] Get Analytics tracking id(s)
- [ ] Add Analytics JS to page
- [ ] Configure factors variables conditions
- Who are you trying to reach?
- What do you want them to do?
- How do you want them to feel?
- Keywords and phrases
See also: Art & Design > Screenwriting
- Web-compatible font names:
- Graphic image
- Stylized business name
- See: logotype
- [ ] Photography Guidelines
- [ ] Lighting: Event Time of day, sources, colors, shine
- [ ] Perspective: Closeups, Angles
- [ ] Balance: exposure, color balance, contrast, brightness, gamma filters
- [ ] Location: Building, Storefront, Hallway
- [ ] People: Stock photos, smiles, grimaces (“what’s (s)he saying?”)
- [ ] Things: Products, Services, Outcomes
- [ ] Source Rights
- [ ] Offsite Backups (CD/DVD, USB Drive)
- [ ] Photo Gallery; Hosting
- [ ] Thumbnails
- [ ] Next/Previous
- [ ] Multitouch Zoom (“pinch to zoom”)
- [ ] Album Browser
- [ ] Carousel API
- [ ] Acquire Web Content from Photographer, Logo Designer, Web Developer/Maintainer
- Legacy websites tend to have embedded image layouts (because style)